Welcome to Brickstoy blog.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Very Cool iPhone Case--Built with LEGO Bricks

You don't notice how nice things are until you have it in your hands. The case snaps on the phone, and is pretty tight. In fact, it's a bit of an effort to take the case off, but that is a positive thing to me. A drop is not going to snap this off. The plastic is clear (very clear) and it's a neat effect to see the Apple logo under it. The company logo is molded on the sides, and the cutout for the camera is in the shape of a 1 x 2 brick - a nice touch!
As a spoiled iObject owner (iphone, ipod, ipad) I have had issues with cases from a design standpoint. I like the simplicity of Apple's design, and many, many cases tend to be an effort on the case designer to completely cover the Apple look. I REALLY despise that. for my iPhone, I got an Apple Bumper, which was a neat pseudo case, but it wasn't compatible with the recharging docks I had. So I learned my parameters for a good case: 1. Solid. 2. Did not override the look of the phone 3. Was compatible with third-party chargers.

You can order from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A2IWUOL67DQMZ7

Souce from: http://www.brickjournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment